Purchase Request Form
Comprehensive Lists of Items
If you need a comprehensive list of titles for collection development activities, contact the Acquisitions librarian at email@example.com.
Please allow a minimum of 3-5 working days to fulfill a request.
Browsing Lists of New Books and Other Materials
ALL New Materials (last 4 weeks)
- New Books and Other New Materials. Click the link to see a list of most books and other materials added in the last 4 weeks.
Interested in Just One Collection?
Here are links to some of the most popular collections (items added in the last 4 weeks):
- Black Collection
- Course Reserves -list of newly added reserves
- ( list of all reserves for the current academic term)
- DVDS - includes both new movies and nonfiction DVDS
- (All titles in the Movies Collection)
- Juvenile Collection
- Main Collection
- On Order - books only (as books are processed, on order records are removed from the catalog.)
Refining Your Results
You can refine your search results by selecting several different filters, including time added (ranging from 1 week up to 1 year), collection and format. You can select multiple filters.
Filters are on the left side of the catalog (example below):
Viewing Lists Older or Newer than 4 Weeks
Click this link and then you can filter your search by several different criteria, including time added (ranging from 1 week up to a year),collection, publication year,and format.
IN PROCESSING Materials
If a new book has the status NOT AVAILABLE, click on the title link to view more information - it may be checked out or it may be "In Processing". If the status has "IN PROCESSING" (or if the Call Number field has the word "ARRIVED"), then the new book is probably still in Technical Services and the staff will be happy to expedite processing, if you wish to check the item out. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you shortly.