1. A. Badi, I. Mahgoub, and M. Ilyas, “Biologically-Inspired Systems: A New Direction for Large-scale Wireless Networks”, in the proceedings of the IEEE 9th International Symposium on High Capacity Optical Networks & Enabling Technologies (HONET 2012), Pages 042 -046, December 2012.
2. A. Badi and I. Mahgoub, “Emerging Concepts in Collective Sensing”, Invited chapter within the volume “Autonomous sensor networks, collective sensing strategies for analytical purposes”. Daniel Filippini (Editor), Springer Series on Chemical Sensors and Biosensors. Springer Science & Business Media, Pages 395–423, Springer-Verlag, August 2012.
3. A. Badi, I. Mahgoub, and M. Ilyas, “The Next Challenge for Wireless Sensor Networks: Addressing Practical Issues”, in the proceedings of the IEEE 8th International Symposium on High Capacity Optical Networks & Enabling Technologies (HONET 2011), Pages 143 -147, December 2011.
4. A. Badi, I. Mahgoub and M. Slavik, “Analysis and Classification of Reliable Protocols for Pervasive Wireless Sensor Networks”. A chapter within the Pervasive Communications Handbook, Editors: S. Shah, M. Ilyas, and H. T. Mouftah, Pages 8.1–8.26, CRC Press, June 2011.
5. A. Badi and I. Mahgoub, “Impact of Transmission-related Parameters on the Energy Performance of Cluster-based Routing Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks”, in the proceedings of the IEEE 7th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (Innovations 2011), Pages 156 -161, April 2011.
6. M. Slavik, I. Mahgoub, and A. Badi, “Analytical Modeling of Spatial Variation of Energy Dissipation in Cluster-based Wireless Sensor Networks”, in the proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference 2011 (IEEE WCNC 2011), March 2011.
Tags: SchoolofSEM curefacultymentor2017
Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
2017 Faculty Cure Mentor
Office Location: John O. Gross Science Hall/School of Science and Mathematics Room 103B
Office Phone: 386-481-2671
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current research interest: