Please remember, Wildcat Web is a secured site and you must login using your login credentials to access certain information.
Wildcat Web Username
:Student I.D. number
Your student ID number is on your Wildcat ID Card. (for more information on the Wildcat ID card please see https://www.cookman.edu/currentstudents/id-card.html)
Wildcat Web Password
1. Check your personal email for an email from B-CU . You can do a search for the subject “IMPORTANT - Your BCU Login Information”
CIT sent passwords to students which look something like this: Fj8pl9. This email will have your passwords (to login to the Wildcat Web, your B-CU gmail and the B-CU Computer Network.
2. Also, you can use the link I Forgot my password underneath the Wildcat Web login box, if you know your student ID Number and want to reset your password.
Need to change or Reset your Pin/Password?:
You can change or reset your pin/password by using the following steps:
1) Log in
2) Click on the head icon in the top right corner
3) Click on the ‘Personal Info’ link
4) Click on the password tab.
5) Type your current pin/password, your new pin/password and then confirm your pin/password.
6) Click the save button.
(Pins/ Passwords must be a minimum of 4 characters and no more than a maximum of 10 characters.)
If you still need assistance, please submit a request to the Help desk at