Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Models of professional examinations/ LSAT, teacher, nursing; also information literacy & college skills preparation.
Citations Research Guide - Everything you need to know for citing your paper correctly.
Research Tutorial- Valuable modules ( quizzes, videos & tutorials) to guide you through the research, writing, & citation process.
Carl S. Swisher Library
Library Hours during Regular Academic Year
Mon.-Thurs.: 8 AM to Midnight
Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM
Sunday 3 PM to Midnight
(The Library is closed for holidays, Wellness day (Friday. Oct 15th), Homecoming day and day of the Florida Classic game)
Your Library Card
Your Wildcat ID card is your Library card. Bring your card with you, when you are coming on-campus.
- In the library, use the card to check out books, DVDs, 2-hour reserve materials and other items from the Circulation Desk. You must have your card.to check out materials, or to check out a group study room..
Social Media Links
Check us out on Social Media:
Ask a Librarian (Email Reference Service)
Have a question? We're here to help. Send us an email and one of our librarians will contact you shortly.
Interlibrary Loan Service (ILL)
Need a book or journal article that we don't seem to have? Take advantage of our free interlibrary loan (ILL) service. We will locate a copy of the item for you. Many ILL items can be obtained within 2 weeks- some within a few days, if its an electronic copy.
B-CU Library catalog -find books and other materials.
Also, users can create their account or check their account information under "Library Links" at top right.
Displays list of current databases. This page can also be used to set remote access or sign in for off-campus users.
Help -Ask A Librarian
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Subject area lists of resources: web links, databases, & ebook, & print books
Library Services and Resources
- Find reference books, circulating books, magazines, newspapers, journals, research databases, DVDs, other media and more.
- Check out & renew books, movies and media equipment . You must have your B-CU ID card,
- Schedule a group study room for 2 hours.
- Use instructor-selected readings (You must have your B-CU ID card)
- Get one-on-one help with research.
Videos- Using the Library
Off campus (Remote) access login
Student login information
Includes information on logging into library databases from off-campus, how to access your B-CU Gmail account and more
Library Contact Information